PC Remote Settings: Still Img. Save Dest.
Sets whether to save still images stored in both the camera and the computer during PC Remote shooting. This setting is useful when you want to check recorded images on the camera without leaving the camera.
*PC Remote: Uses Imaging Edge (Remote) to control the product from a computer, including such functions as shooting and storing images on the computer.
MENU → (Setup) → [PC Remote Settings] → [Still Img. Save Dest.] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- PC Only:
- Saves still images only on the computer.
- Saves still images on the computer and the camera.
- You cannot change the [Still Img. Save Dest.] setting during PC Remote shooting. Configure the setting before you start shooting.
- If you insert a memory card that is not recordable, you cannot shoot still images even if you select [PC+Camera].
- If you select [PC+Camera] and you have not inserted a memory card into the camera, you cannot release the shutter even if [Release w/o Card] is set to [Enable].
- While you are playing back still images on the camera, you cannot shoot using PC Remote.