Note on static electricity
- Static electricity accumulated in the body may cause mild tingling in your ears. To minimize the effect, wear clothes made from natural materials.
- Do not place this headset in a place exposed to humidity, dust, soot or steam, or subject to direct sunlight. Do not leave the headset in a car for a long time. It may cause a malfunction.
- Using the BLUETOOTH device may not function on mobile phones, depending on radio wave conditions and location where the device is being used.
- Listening with this headset at high volume may affect your hearing. For traffic safety, do not use this headset while driving or cycling.
- Do not use the headset in places where it would be dangerous if you are unable to hear ambient sound, such as at railroad crossings, train station platforms, pedestrian crossings, and construction sites.
- Do not put weight or pressure on this headset as it may cause the headset to deform during long storage.
- Do not subject the headset to excessive shock.
- Clean the headset with a soft dry cloth.
- Do not expose the headset to water. The headset is not waterproof. Remember to follow the precautions below.
- Be careful not to drop the headset into a sink or other container filled with water.
- Do not use the headset in humid locations or bad weather, such as in the rain or snow.
- Do not get the headset wet. If you touch the headset with wet hands, or put the headset in a damp article of clothing, the headset may get wet and this may cause a malfunction of the headset.
- If you experience discomfort after using the BLUETOOTH device, stop using the BLUETOOTH device immediately. Should any problem persist, consult your nearest Sony dealer.
- If you have any questions or problems concerning this headset that are not covered in this manual, please consult your nearest Sony dealer.