The headset cannot be recognized by a computer.
- The micro-USB cable is not connected properly to the USB port of the computer. Connect the micro-USB cable again.
- Check that the headset and the computer are directly connected, not via a USB hub.
- A problem may have occurred with the connected USB port of the computer. Connect to another USB port if it is available.
- Try the USB connection procedure again in cases other than those stated above.
- Check that you are using the micro-USB cable supplied.