Using the supplied dedicated headphone cable
You can use the headset as ordinary wired headphones by connecting a device via the supplied dedicated headphone cable.
- Connect a playback device to the INPUT jack with the supplied dedicated headphone cable.
If you connect the dedicated headphone cable when the headset is on, the headset turns off automatically.
- Use the supplied dedicated headphone cable only.
- Make sure you insert the plug firmly.
- The BLUETOOTH function cannot be used.
The / (power) / button and +/-/ / buttons cannot be used.
- When an incoming call arrives, a ring tone will be heard via the headphones. Answer the call using your smartphone or mobile phone, and talk using the microphone of the phone. You can hear the voice of the caller from the headphones.
- If you disconnect the headphone cable from the smartphone or mobile phone, you can talk using the microphone and speaker of the phone.