What you can do with “Sony | Headphones Connect” app
When you connect the smartphone (with the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app installed) and the headset via Bluetooth connection, you can do the following.
- Easy pairing
- Display the remaining battery life of the headset and charging case
- Display the Bluetooth connection codec
- Set the automatic playback pause and resume function by wearing detection
- Set the automatic power off function by wearing detection
- Select the Equalizer setting
- Customize the Equalizer setting
- Switch the sound quality mode by setting the Bluetooth connection mode
- Set the DSEE HX (completion for high-range sound) function
- Changing the function of the button
- Turn off the headset
- Adjust the playback volume
- Play/pause music, skip to the beginning of the previous track (or the current track during playback)/skip to the beginning of the next track
- Check the connection status and the settings of the headset
- Check the headset software version
- Headset software update
- Switch the voice guidance language
- Voice guidance on/off setting
For details on the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, refer to the following URL.
- The operation of the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app differs depending on the audio device. The app specifications and screen design may change without prior notice.