One-touch connection (NFC) does not work.
- Keep the smartphone close to the N-mark on the headset until the smartphone responds. If it still does not respond, slowly move the smartphone around in different directions.
- Check that the NFC function of the smartphone is turned on.
- If the smartphone is in a case, remove the case.
- NFC reception sensitivity varies depending on the smartphone. If it repeatedly fails to connect, connect/disconnect on the smartphone.
- You cannot establish a one-touch connection (NFC) while charging the battery, because the headset cannot be turned on. Finish charging before establishing the one-touch connection (NFC).
- You cannot establish a one-touch connection (NFC) when the headphone cable is connected to the headphone cable input jack. Remove the headphone cable before establishing the one-touch connection (NFC).
- Check that the connecting device supports the NFC function.
- Check that the Bluetooth function of the smartphone is turned on.
- When 2 Bluetooth devices have already connected to the WH-CH710N in a multipoint connection, and one is used for music playback (A2DP connection) and the other is used for calls (HFP/HSP connection), another smartphone cannot connect via Bluetooth connection with one-touch (NFC) even if you touch the smartphone with the WH-CH710N. In this case, disconnect one of the already connected Bluetooth devices and touch the smartphone you want to connect with WH-CH710N again.