Listening to music from a device via BLUETOOTH connection
You can enjoy listening to music and basic remote control operation of a BLUETOOTH device via a BLUETOOTH connection. The BLUETOOTH device is required to support the following BLUETOOTH profiles.
A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile):
enables you to enjoy high-quality audio content wirelessly.
AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile):
enables you to adjust volume, etc.
The operation may vary depending on the BLUETOOTH device. Refer to the operating instructions supplied with your BLUETOOTH device.
- Connect the headset to a BLUETOOTH device.
- Wear the headset.
Put the headset with indication to the left and indication to the right. The unit of the headset has a tactile dot.
A: Tactile dot
- Play back music or video on the BLUETOOTH device.Adjust the volume on the BLUETOOTH device.
- Adjust the volume by pressing the +/- buttons of the headset.
When the volume reaches the maximum or minimum, an alarm sounds.
- The headset supports SCMS-T content protection. You can enjoy music, etc., from a device such as a mobile phone or portable TV that supports SCMS-T content protection.
- Depending on the BLUETOOTH device, it may be necessary to adjust the volume or set the audio output setting on the BLUETOOTH device.
- Volume during a call and volume during music playback can be adjusted independently. Changing the call volume does not change the volume of music playback, and vice versa.
- If the communication condition is poor, the BLUETOOTH device may react incorrectly to the operation on the headset.