What you can do with "Sony | Headphones Connect" app
When you connect the smartphone (installed with the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app) and the headset via the BLUETOOTH function, you can do the following.
- Display the remaining battery of the headset
- Display the BLUETOOTH connection codec
- Select the sound effect mode (VPT)
- Select the Equalizer setting
- Switch the sound quality mode by setting the BLUETOOTH connection mode
- Set the DSEE HX (completion for high-range sound) function
- Set the vibration function for receiving a call
- Check the headset's status of connection/settings
For details of the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, refer to the following URL.
- The operation of the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app depends on audio devices. The app specifications and screen design may be changed without prior notice.