Update of the system software of this unit fails (using smartphone/tablet).
Update cannot be done if the battery charge is low. Confirm that the battery charge remains 35% or more and then perform update. See the following items for how to check the remaining battery charge.
- Do not press the reset switch or (Power) button while updating.
Do not do the following while updating.
- Insert/Eject an SD card or USB flash drive
- Connect to a computer via USB
- Connect the USB AC adaptor
- Disconnect the USB AC adaptor
- Allow access from other users
- The ACCESS (Date Access) lamp lights amber while the system software is being updated.
- Update the system software in a location where communication conditions are stable.