How to care for the speaker
You can use the speaker more comfortably and for a longer period of time by following the maintenance procedure below.
- If the surface of the speaker gets dirty in the following cases, wash the speaker with fresh water (tap water, etc.) promptly to remove the dirt. Leaving dirt on its surface may cause the speaker to malfunction.
- When salt, sand, etc. is stuck on the speaker after using it on a beach, pool side, etc.
- When the speaker is stained with foreign substances (sunscreen, suntan oil, etc.)
- If the speaker gets wet, first remove the water from the speaker, and then wipe off the moisture on the speaker using a dry, soft cloth.
- Especially in cold regions, leaving moisture on its surface may cause the speaker to freeze and malfunction. Be sure to wipe off the moisture after using the speaker.
- The sound quality may change when water enters the speaker section. It is not malfunction. Put the speaker on a dry, soft cloth with the speaker part facing down to drain the collected water inside the speaker. Then leave it at room temperature and dry the speaker until no moisture remains.
- If the surface of the speaker gets dirty, do not use detergent, thinner, benzene, alcohol, etc. to clean the speaker.