Digital HD Video Camera RecorderHDR-AZ1
On waterproof performance of the Waterproof Case
- When the camera is inserted, the camera is operable up to a water depth of 5 m for 30 minutes.
- The waterproof performance is based on the testing standards of our company.
- Do not subject the Waterproof Case to pressurized water, such as from a tap.
- Do not use the Waterproof Case in hot springs.
- Use this unit in the recommended operating water temperature range of -5 °C to +40 °C (23 °F to +104 °F).
- Sometimes waterproof performance is lost if the Waterproof Case is subjected to a strong shock such as from being dropped. We recommend the Waterproof Case be inspected at an authorized repair shop (chargeable).
- When attaching the waterproof case to the camera, you cannot operate the REC button while the REC HOLD switch is set to the HOLD position. Release the REC HOLD switch before operation.
- REC HOLD (lock) switch
- The field of view will be slightly narrowed when you use this unit.
- Since the camera fails to focus underwater, it is not suitable to shoot images underwater.
- You can record audio while the camera is in this unit, but the sound level is reduced.
- Thread a suitable cord through the attachment hole of this unit, then attach the cord to an item you intend to use with the camera.
- When inserting the camera in this unit body, if the cord detaches from the case cover, attach it again.
- You cannot operate the REC button while the REC HOLD switch is set to the HOLD position. Release the REC HOLD switch before operation.