Notes on use for the Waterproof Case
- Do not throw the Waterproof Case into the water.
- Avoid using the Waterproof Case under the following situations:
- In a very hot or humid place
- In water hotter than 40°C (104°F)
- At temperatures lower than –5°C (23°F)
In these situations moisture condensation or water leakage may occur and damage the camera.
- Do not leave the Waterproof Case under direct sunlight or in a very hot and humid place for a long period of time. If you cannot avoid leaving the Waterproof Case under direct sunlight, be sure to cover the Waterproof Case with a towel or other protection.
- When the camera overheats, it may automatically turn off or recording may malfunction. To use the camera again, leave it in the cool place for a while to cool down.
- If sun oil is on the Waterproof Case, be sure to wash it off thoroughly using lukewarm water. If the Waterproof Case is left with sun oil on its body, the surface of the Waterproof Case may become discolored or damaged (such as cracks on the surface).