Cannot play this content.
For USB source:
- The currently selected content cannot be played back, or skipped to the next one.
- The content is not in a supported file format. Check supported file formats.
For HDMI source:
- The unit receives unsupported input signal.
- There may be malfunction of connection cable.
- Replace the cable.
Device no response
- The unit does not recognize the connected USB device.
- Reconnect the USB device.
- Check that the USB device is supported by the unit.
No Playable Data
- The USB device has no playable data.
- Load music data/files into the USB device.
Overcurrent caution on USB.
- The USB device is overloaded.
- Disconnect the USB device.
- The USB device has a fault, or an unsupported device is connected.
USB device not supported
- For details on the compatibility of your USB device, visit the support site.
USB hub not supported
- USB hubs are not supported on this unit.