Apple CarPlay lets you use your iPhone in the car in a way that allows you to stay focused on the road.
Notes on using Apple CarPlay
- Check the Apple CarPlay website for supported iOS versions. Update to the latest iOS version before use.
- For details about Apple CarPlay, refer to the manual supplied with your iPhone, or visit the Apple CarPlay website.
- Since the GPS on your iPhone is used, place your iPhone where it can easily receive a GPS signal.
- Connect your iPhone to the USB port.To connect an iPhone, use a USB connection cable for iPhone (not supplied).
- Press HOME, then touch the Apple CarPlay icon.Your iPhone’s display appears on the display of the unit. Touch and control the applications.
Use of the Apple CarPlay logo means that a vehicle user interface meets Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this vehicle or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
Please note that the use of this product with iPhone may affect wireless performance.