Playing an HDMI Device
- Turn off the HDMI device.
- Turn down the volume on the unit.
- Connect the HDMI device to the HDMI terminal on the unit.
- Press HOME, then touch [HDMI].
Turn on the HDMI device.Playback starts.
- BLUETOOTH audio is not available when HDMI device is played.
- Do not disconnect the device during playback.
- The supplied remote commander works for some of the operations on the unit. (XAV-AX8100(UC)/XAV-AX8100(E)/XAV-AX8100(E17)/XAV-AX8100(IN))
- For HDMI connection, the supplied remote commander only works for this unit. (XAV-AX8100(UC)/XAV-AX8100(E)/XAV-AX8100(E17)/XAV-AX8100(IN))
- The image may show up differently on the unit's display compared to the one on the display of the connected HDMI device.
- This unit is compatible with 480p, 576p, and 720p.