You can attach a vertical grip (sold separately) to this product and record vertically oriented images. When attaching the vertical grip, remove the battery cover in advance. For details, refer to the operating instructions for the vertical grip.
How to remove the battery cover
Slide the battery cover release lever of this product in the direction of the arrow.
The shaft of the battery cover will be stored inside the battery cover.
- You can attach the removed battery cover to the vertical grip so that you do not lose it.
- When a vertical grip is attached to this product, the battery remaining is displayed as .
How to attach the battery cover
Slide the battery cover release lever and align the battery cover hinge with the battery cover shaft hole to attach the battery cover.
- The battery pack inside the vertical grip can be charged while the vertical grip is attached to the camera.
Turn the camera off and connect it to a device such as a computer using the USB cable.
- Use the USB Type-C cable (supplied) or a USB-standard cable.
- The LA-EA2/LA-EA4 Mount Adaptor (sold separately) and the vertical grip are not designed to be attached at the same time. If you attach them at the same time, the space between the Mount Adaptor and the vertical grip will become narrow, making the camera difficult to hold.