Set File Name
You can specify the first three characters of the file name for images you shoot.
- MENU → (Setup) → [Set File Name].
- Select the entry field for the file name to display a keyboard on the screen, and then enter three characters of your choice.
- The setting for [Set File Name] will be applied to both slot 1 and slot 2.
- Only capital letters, numbers, and underscores can be entered. However, an underscore cannot be used as the first character.
- The three characters of the file name you specify using [Set File Name] will only be applied to images you shoot after changing the setting.