To prevent burning or malfunction due to getting wet
On waterproof performance of the headset
The headset is not waterproof. If water or foreign matter enters the headset, this can result in burnout or malfunction.
Avoid situations such as the following and be careful not to get moisture or dirt on the headset.
- Using the headset in the rain or snow
- Touching the headset without drying wet hands after doing housework in the kitchen or washing hands in the washroom
- Touching the headset with sweaty hands, or using the headset in situations where the headset may get soaked in sweat
- Putting the headset in a bag with a cold PET bottle
- Spilling a drink while eating or drinking