Charging cannot be done.
- Make sure that the headset is set into the charging case securely.
- Be sure to use the supplied USB Type-C cable.
- Check that the USB Type-C cable is firmly connected to the charging case and the USB AC adaptor or computer.
- Make sure that the USB AC adaptor is firmly connected to the AC outlet.
- Check that the computer is turned on.
- Wake the computer up if the computer is in standby (sleep) or hibernation mode.
- When using Windows 8.1, update using Windows Update.
- Set the headset into the charging case and close the lid of the charging case.
You may be able to resolve some issues by setting the headset into the charging case.
- Reset the headset.