Terminating the BLUETOOTH connection (After use)
When you finish playing music with the BLUETOOTH device, perform any of the following operations to terminate the BLUETOOTH connection.
- Turn off the BLUETOOTH function on the BLUETOOTH device. For details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the device.
- Turn off the BLUETOOTH device.
- Turn off the speaker.
- Touch the NFC-compatible device on the speaker again (if your device has the NFC function).
- When using the Speaker Add function, if you turn off one speaker, the other speaker is automatically turned off. The BLUETOOTH connection between them is disconnected.
- When you finish playing music, the BLUETOOTH connection may terminate automatically depending on the BLUETOOTH device.