Sound becomes low while in use
- The sound may become low in the following cases. This is not a malfunction.
- When the battery is running low and the CHG (charge) indicator flashes in orange while the speaker is being powered by the built-in battery only.
- When the battery is running low as a result of using the speaker at a loud volume for a long time even if the speaker is connected to a booted computer or AC outlet via a USB AC adaptor (not supplied).
- If the sound becomes low while in use, follow the procedure below.
- Turn off the speaker.
- Charge the battery sufficiently.