How to care for the speaker when wet
- If the speaker gets wet, first remove the water from the speaker, and then wipe off the moisture on the speaker using a dry, soft cloth.
- Especially in cold regions, leaving moisture on its surface may cause the speaker to freeze and malfunction. Be sure to wipe off the moisture after using the speaker.
- The sound quality may change when water enters the speaker section. It is not malfunction. Put the speaker on a dry, soft cloth with the speaker part facing down to drain the collected water inside the speaker. Next, turn it over vertically and then pat the bottom of the speaker (the opposite face of the speaker part) with a dry, soft cloth about 20 times to drain the collected water inside the speaker.
- Do not touch with hands that have hand cream on.
- If the speaker becomes very dirty, rinse it lightly using tap water. Then remove the water from the speaker using the above method.