Note when using with a mobile phone
- For details on operation of your mobile phone when receiving a telephone call while transmitting the sound using the BLUETOOTH connection, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the mobile phone.
- The nameplate and important information concerning safety are located on the bottom exterior of the speaker and on the surface of the USB AC adaptor.
- Before operating the speaker, be sure that the operating voltage of the speaker is identical with that of your local power supply.
- Where purchased: all countries/regions
- Operating voltage: 100 V – 240 V AC, 50 Hz/60 Hz
About micro-USB cables
- To charge, use a micro-USB cable and connect the speaker to the supplied USB AC adaptor.
- Make sure to use the following supplied micro-USB cable.
USB Type A plug: Connects to a USB AC adaptor
USB Micro-B plug: Connects to the speaker
Notes on the USB AC adaptor
- When connecting or disconnecting the USB AC adaptor, turn off the speaker beforehand. Otherwise, it may cause malfunction.
- Use only the supplied USB AC adaptor. To avoid damaging the speaker, do not use any other USB AC adaptor.
- Plug the USB AC adaptor into a nearby wall outlet (mains). In the case of a problem, unplug it from the wall outlet (mains) immediately.
- Do not install the USB AC adaptor in a confined space such as a bookcase or built-in cabinet.
- To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose the USB AC adaptor to dripping or splashing, and do not place objects filled with liquids, such as vases, on the USB AC adaptor.
- Do not set the speaker in an inclined position.
- Do not leave the speaker in a location near heat sources, in a place subject to direct sunlight, excessive dust, moisture, rain, or mechanical shock.
- Do not insert any small objects, etc., into the jacks or ventilation hole on the rear of the speaker. The speaker may short out or malfunction.
- Do not use alcohol, benzine, or thinner to clean the cabinet.
- Two speakers are required when using the Speaker Add function. Only the SBC codec is supported while using the Speaker Add function.
- If you have any questions or problems concerning the speaker that are not covered in this Help Guide, please consult your nearest Sony dealer.