The sound skips during playback of a BLUETOOTH audio device.
- Reduce the distance between the unit and the BLUETOOTH audio device.
- If the BLUETOOTH audio device is stored in a case which interrupts the signal, remove the audio device from the case during use.
- Several BLUETOOTH devices or other devices which emit radio waves are in use nearby.
- Turn off the other devices.
- Increase the distance from the other devices.
- The playback sound stops momentarily when the connection between this unit and the mobile phone is being made. This is not a malfunction.