- Check that both the headset and the connected device are turned on.
- When playing music, check that the headset and the transmitting Bluetooth device are connected via an A2DP Bluetooth connection.
When you connect the headset to 2 devices simultaneously with multipoint connection, depending on the connected device, the device may keep sending the silent signal even if the playback of the music or video is stopped. In this case, the headset remains connected with the device, and the connection may not be changed to another device. If the sound from the second device cannot be heard after the playback is stopped on the first device, operate in the following order and check whether the situation has improved.
- Stop the playback of the application on the first device.
- Shut down the application on the first device.
- Turn up the volume if it is too low.
- Check that the connected device is playing back.
- If you are connecting a computer to the headset, make sure the audio output on the computer is set for a Bluetooth device.
- Pair the headset and the Bluetooth device again.
- Restart the smartphone or the computer you use.
- Reset the headset.
- Initialize the headset, and pair the headset and the device again.