Cannot hear the other person or the call volume is low during calls/The other person cannot hear you or their call volume is low during calls.
- Check that both the headset and the connected device are turned on.
- Turn up the volume of the connected device and the volume of the headset if they are too low.
- When you use the video calling application, open the settings* of the video calling application, and check that the speaker or microphone setting is specified as [Headset (Float Run Hands-Free)]**. When the settings of the video calling application cannot be checked or calling connections [Headset (Float Run Hands-Free)] cannot be selected, select [Headset (Float Run Hands-Free)] on the settings of your computer to make connections.
*Depending on the video calling application you are using, this function may not be available.
**Names may vary according to the computer or the video calling application you are using.
- Operate the Bluetooth device to re-establish the connection. Select HFP or HSP for the profile.
- If you are listening to music with the headset, stop playback and press the (call) button to respond to an incoming call.
- Reset the headset.
- Initialize the headset, and pair the headset and the device again.