Using the voice assist function (Siri)
By using the Siri feature that comes with iPhone, you can speak to the headset’s microphone to operate the iPhone.
- Turn Siri on.
On iPhone, select [Settings] — [Siri] to turn Siri on.
The operation above is an example. For details, refer to the operating instructions of the iPhone.
Note: For details on Siri, refer to the operating instructions or support website of the iPhone.
- Connect the headset to the iPhone via Bluetooth connection.
- While the iPhone is connected to the headset using Bluetooth connection and in standby or playing music, press the button two times in 0.5 seconds.
Siri is activated and you will hear the start-up sound.
- Make a request to Siri through the headset’s microphone.
For details on Siri, such as apps which work with Siri, refer to the operating instructions of the iPhone.
- To continue to request, press the button before Siri is deactivated.
After activating Siri, when a certain time has passed without requests, a beep will sound and Siri will be deactivated.
- Siri cannot be activated when you say “Hey Siri” through the headset’s microphone even when the iPhone’s [Allow “Hey Siri”] setting is on.