Listening to music from a device via Bluetooth connection
If your Bluetooth device supports the following profiles, you can enjoy listening to music and perform basic remote control operation of the Bluetooth device via a Bluetooth connection.
A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
You can enjoy high-quality music wirelessly.
AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile)
You can adjust the volume, etc.
The operation may vary depending on the Bluetooth device. Refer to the operating instructions supplied with your Bluetooth device.
- Connect the headset to a Bluetooth device.
- Wear the headset.
Put the headset with the indication on your left ear and the indication on your right ear. The unit of the headset has a tactile dot.
A: Tactile dot
Apply the headset to your ear diagonally and fit the tip of the ear tip into the ear hole as shown below.
Adjust the headset position to fit your ears.
- Play back music or video on the Bluetooth device.Adjust the volume on the Bluetooth device.
Adjust the volume by pressing the +/- buttons of the headset.
When the volume reaches the maximum or minimum, an alarm sounds.
- The headset supports SCMS-T content protection. You can enjoy music, etc., from a device such as a mobile phone or portable TV that supports SCMS-T content protection.
- Depending on the Bluetooth device, it may be necessary to adjust the volume or set the audio output setting on the Bluetooth device.
- Volume during a call and volume during music playback can be adjusted independently. Changing the call volume does not change the volume of music playback, and vice versa.
- If the communication condition is poor, the Bluetooth device may react incorrectly to the operation on the headset.