Connecting to a paired iPhone
- Unlock the screen of the iPhone if it is locked.
- Turn on the headset.
Press and hold the button for about 2 seconds.
Make sure that the indicator (blue) flashes after you release the button. You will hear a voice guidance “Power on”.
After the headset turns on, if it has automatically connected to the last connected device, you will hear a voice guidance “BLUETOOTH connected”.
Check the connection status on the iPhone. If it is not connected, proceed to step 3.
- Display the devices paired with the iPhone.
- Select [Settings].
- Touch [Bluetooth].
- Touch  to change it to  (turn on the Bluetooth function).
- Touch [WI-SP500].
You will hear a voice guidance “BLUETOOTH connected”.
- The above procedure is an example. For details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with your iPhone.
- If the iPhone was connected with the headset the last time, an HFP/HSP connection is made when you turn on the headset. While the headset is on, you can make an A2DP connection (music playback) by pressing the button.
- If the last-connected Bluetooth device is placed near the headset, the headset may connect automatically to the device by simply turning on the headset. In this case, deactivate the Bluetooth function on the Bluetooth device or turn off the power.
- If you cannot connect your iPhone to the headset, deactivate pairing on your iPhone and perform pairing again. For details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with your iPhone.
- In case that the pairing information for the headset has been deleted on the iPhone, the headset may go into pairing mode when turning on the headset.