Unable to connect the speaker to a BLUETOOTH device with One-touch connection (NFC)
- Keep the NFC-compatible device close to the speaker until the device reacts. If you fail to connect, move the device slowly over the N marked part of the speaker.
- Check that the NFC function of the device is set to on.
- If the device is attached with a case, remove it.
- NFC reception sensitivity varies depending on the device. If you repeatedly fail to connect the speaker with a device by one touch, connect/disconnect it to the speaker by on-screen operation.
- Check that your device is compatible with NFC. Look up information on the issue on the customer support website.
- To use the Speaker Add function or Wireless Party Chain function, pair with the speaker where the (BLUETOOTH) indicator flashes in white.