Turning the power on
- Press the (power) PAIRING button.
The (power) indicator lights up in white and the (BLUETOOTH) indicator flashes slowly in white.
When you turn on the speaker for the first time after purchase or there is no pairing information stored in the speaker, the (BLUETOOTH) indicator will begin to flash quickly in white.
- When you turn on the speaker for the first time after purchase, the EXTRA BASS function is on, and the indicator on the EXTRA BASS LIGHT button lights up in white.
- When you turn on the speaker for the first time after purchase, the lighting function is on. The front part of the speaker lights up.
- If the CHARGE indicator flashes 3 times in orange and turns off when you turn on the speaker, the battery is empty. In this state, the speaker turns off automatically. Charge the battery.
- When the CHARGE indicator flashes slowly in orange, the battery is running low and needs to be charged. In this state, the speaker cannot supply power to other devices.