Formatting the memory (Format)
You can format the built-in memory of your IC recorder. Formatting the built-in memory will delete all of the stored data and restore the original folder structure at your purchase.
Operate the remote control and follow the steps below:
- While recording or playback is on standby, operate the remote control to select “ Settings” - “Common Settings” - “Reset/Format” - “Format” from the HOME menu, and then press.
“Delete All Data?” appears.
- Pressorto select “Yes,” and then press.“Please Wait” appears and the built-in memory will be formatted.
- Press and hold BACK/HOME to return to the HOME menu.To return to the screen before you displayed the HOME menu, press STOP.
- Be aware that formatting the built-in memory will delete all of the stored data, including protected files and Sound Organizer 2, and you will not be able to restore anything after the formatting process.
- To cancel the formatting process, select “No” in step 2.