Disconnecting the camera from the computer
Perform steps 1 and 2 below before performing the following operations:
- Disconnecting the micro USB cable.
- Removing a memory card.
- Turning off the product.
- Click (Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media ) in the taskbar.
- Click the displayed message.
- On Mac computers, drag and drop the memory card icon or the drive icon into the “Trash” icon. The camera will be disconnected from the computer.
- On some computers, the disconnection icon may not appear. In this case, you can skip the steps above.
- Do not remove the micro USB cable from the camera while the access lamp is lit. The data may be damaged.