Audio Level Display
Sets whether to display the audio level on the screen.
MENU → (Camera Settings2) → [Audio Level Display] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Displays the audio level.
- Does not display the audio level.
- The audio level is not displayed in the following situations:
- When [Audio Recording] is set to [Off].
- When DISP (Display Setting) is set to [No Disp. Info.].
- During High Frame Rate shooting
- The audio level is also displayed while shooting stand-by in movie recording mode.