Display as Group
Sets whether or not to display continuously shot images or images shot using interval shooting as a group.
- MENU → (Playback) → [Display as Group] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Displays images as a group.
- Does not display images as a group.
The following images are grouped.
- Images shot with [Drive Mode] set to [Cont. Shooting] (One sequence of images shot continuously by holding down the shutter button during continuous shooting becomes one group.)
- Images shot with [Interval Shoot Func.] (Images shot during one session of interval shooting become one group.)
- Images shot with [Single Burst Shoot.]
- On the image index screen, is displayed over the group.
- Images can be grouped and displayed only when [View Mode] is set to [Date View]. When it is not set to [Date View], images cannot be grouped and displayed, even if [Display as Group] is set to [On].
- If you delete the group, all the images in the group will be deleted.