Recall (Camera Settings1/Camera Settings2)
Allows you to shoot an image after recalling often-used modes or camera settings registered with [ / Memory] in advance.
Set the mode dial to 1, 2, or 3 (Memory recall).
Press the center of the control wheel to confirm.
- You can also recall registered modes or settings by selecting MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [ / Recall].
- To recall settings registered to the memory card, set the mode dial to 1, 2, 3 (Memory recall), then select the desired number by pressing the left/right side of the control wheel.
- If you recall settings registered to the memory card, the settings are recalled from the memory card in the slot specified in [Select Media]. You can confirm the memory card slot by selecting MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Select Media].
- Settings registered to a memory card using another camera of the same model name can be recalled with this camera.
- If you set [ / Recall] after completing the shooting settings, the registered settings are given priority and the original settings may become invalid. Check the indicators on the screen before shooting.