AF Micro Adj.
Allows you to adjust the auto-focusing position and register an adjusted value for each lens when using A-mount lenses with an LA-EA2 or LA-EA4 Mount Adaptor (sold separately).
Use this function only when adjustments are needed. Note that the auto focus function may not be performed at a proper position when using this adjustment.
- MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [AF Micro Adj.].
- Select [AF Adjustment Set.] → [On].
- [amount] → desired value.
- The larger the value you select, the farther the autofocused position will be from the product. The smaller the value you select, the closer the autofocused position will be to the product.
- It is recommended that you adjust the position under actual shooting conditions. Set [Focus Area] to [Flexible Spot] and use a bright subject with high contrast when you adjust.
- When you attach a lens for which you have already registered a value, the registered value appears on the screen. [±0] appears for lenses for which a value has not yet been registered.
- If [-] is displayed as the value, then a total of 30 lenses have been registered and no new lens can be registered. To register a new lens, attach a lens for which the registration can be erased, and set its value to [±0], or reset the values of all the lenses using [Clear].
- The [AF Micro Adj.] supports Sony, Minolta, or Konica-Minolta lenses. If you perform [AF Micro Adj.] with lenses other than the supported lenses, the registered settings for the supported lenses may be affected. Do not perform [AF Micro Adj.] with an unsupported lens.
- You cannot set [AF Micro Adj.] individually for a Sony, Minolta, and Konica-Minolta lens of the same specification.