Using a Mount Adaptor (sold separately), you can attach an A-mount lens (sold separately) to this product.
For details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the Mount Adaptor.
- You may not be able to use the Mount Adaptor or auto-focus with certain lenses. Consult your Sony dealer or local authorized Sony service facility on compatible lenses.
- The LA-EA2 or LA-EA4 Mount Adaptor (sold separately) and the vertical grip (sold separately) are not designed to be attached at the same time. If you attach them at the same time, the space between the Mount Adaptor and the vertical grip will become narrow, making the camera difficult to hold.
- You cannot use the AF illuminator when using an A-mount lens.
- The sound of the lens and the product in operation may be recorded during movie recording.
You can turn the sound off by selecting MENU → (Camera Settings2) → [Audio Recording] → [Off].
- It may take a long time or may be difficult for the product to focus, depending on the lens used or the subject.