You can assign ratings to recorded images on a scale from to to make it easier to find images. Combining this function with [Image Jump Setting] allows you to find a desired image quickly.
- MENU →(Playback) → [Rating].The image rating selection screen will appear.
- Press the left/right sides of the control wheel to display an image to which you want to assign a rating, and then press the center.
- Select the number of (Rating) by pressing the left/right sides of the control wheel, and then press the center.
- Press the MENU button to exit the rating setting screen.
- You can also assign ratings when playing back images by using the custom key. Assign [Rating] to the desired key using [Custom Key] beforehand, and then press the custom key while playing back an image to which you want to assign a rating. The number of (Rating) changes each time you press the custom key.
- You can assign ratings to still images only.