Setting the method for jumping between images (Image Jump Setting)
Sets which dial and method to use for jumping between images during playback. You can quickly find protected images or images set with a particular rating.
- MENU → (Playback) → [Image Jump Setting] → desired item.
Menu item details
- Select Dial/Wheel:
- Selects the dial or wheel to use for jumping between images.
- Image Jump Method:
- Sets the method for playing back with Image Jump.
- [Image Jump Setting] is available only when [View Mode] is set to [Date View]. If [View Mode] is not set to [Date View], the camera will always play back every image without jumping when you use the dial selected with [Select Dial/Wheel].
- When you use the Image Jump function, movie files are always skipped.