How to care for the speaker
Be sure to wipe off the moisture after using the speaker. If the speaker is left wet, it may be soiled by water stains, molds, or the like.
The sound quality may change when water enters the speaker section of the speaker. This, however does not indicate a malfunction.
Wipe off the moisture on its surface, and put the speaker on a dry soft cloth to drain the collected water inside the speaker. Then, dry the speaker in an airy place until no moisture remains.
Clean this speaker with a soft cloth slightly moistened with a mild detergent solution. Do not use any type of abrasive pad, scouring powder, or solvent, such as thinner, benzine, or alcohol.
Especially in cold regions, be sure to wipe off the moisture after using the speaker. Leaving moisture on its surface may cause the speaker to freeze and malfunction.