Face Registration (New Registration)
If you register faces in advance, the product can focus on the registered face as a priority. Set both [Face Priority in AF] and [Regist. Faces Priority] to [On] before shooting.
- MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Face Registration] → [New Registration].
- Align the guide frame with the face to be registered, and press the shutter button.
- When a confirmation message appears, select [Enter].
- Up to eight faces can be registered.
- Shoot the face from the front in a brightly lit place. The face may not be registered correctly if it is obscured by a hat, a mask, sunglasses, etc.