Shoots multiple images while automatically shifting the exposure from base to darker and then to lighter. You can select the image that suits your purpose after recording.
Since a single picture is taken each time you press the shutter button, you can adjust the focus or the composition for each shot.
- Select / (Drive Mode) of the control wheel → [Single Bracket].
- You can also set the drive mode by selecting MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Drive Mode].
- Select the desired mode using the right/left side of the control wheel.
- Adjust the focus and shoot the image.
- Press the shutter button for each image.
Menu item details
For example, when [Single Bracket: 0.3EV 3 Image] is selected, three images are shot one at a time with the exposure value shifted up and down in increments of 0.3 EV.
- When [ISO AUTO] is selected in [Manual Exposure] mode, the exposure is changed by adjusting the ISO value. If a setting other than [ISO AUTO] is selected, the exposure is changed by adjusting the shutter speed.
- When the exposure is compensated, the exposure is shifted based on the compensated value.
- Bracket shooting is unavailable in the following shooting modes:
- [Intelligent Auto]
- [Superior Auto]
- [Scene Selection]
- [Sweep Panorama]