Snd to Smrtphn Func: Sending Target (proxy movies)
When transferring XAVC S video to a smartphone with [Send to Smartphone], you can set whether to transfer the low-bit-rate proxy movie or the high-bit-rate original movie.
- MENU → (Network) → [Snd to Smrtphn Func] → [Sending Target] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Proxy Only:
- Transfers only proxy movies.
- Original Only:
- Transfers only original movies.
- Proxy & Original:
- Transfers both proxy and original movies.
- You cannot transfer XAVC S 4K movies or the original data of XAVC S HD movies recorded in [120p]/[100p] to a smartphone. You can only transfer proxy movies.
- While you transfer many images or long movies, we recommend that you supply power to the camera from a wall outlet (wall socket) using the AC Adaptor (supplied).