Exposure Std. Adjust
Adjusts this camera's standard for the correct exposure value for each metering mode.
- MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Exposure Std. Adjust] → desired metering mode.
- Select the desired value as the metering standard.
- You can set a value from -1 EV to +1 EV in 1/6 EV increments.
The set standard value will be applied when you select the corresponding metering mode in MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Metering Mode].
Multi/Center/Spot/Entire Screen Avg./Highlight
- The exposure compensation will not be affected when [Exposure Std. Adjust] is changed.
- The exposure value will be locked according to the value set for [Spot] during using spot AEL.
- The standard value for M.M (Metered Manual) will be changed according to the value set in [Exposure Std. Adjust].
- The value set in [Exposure Std. Adjust] is recorded in Exif data separately from the exposure compensation value. The amount of exposure standard value will not be added to the exposure compensation value.
- If you set [Exposure Std. Adjust] during bracketing shooting, the number of shots for the bracketing will be reset.