The sound skips during audio streaming or the BLUETOOTH connection fails.
- Reduce the distance between the unit and the BLUETOOTH device.
- If the BLUETOOTH device is stored in a case which interrupts the signal, remove the case while using the device.
- Several BLUETOOTH devices or other devices (e.g. ham radio devices) which emit radio waves are used nearby.
- Turn off the other devices.
- Increase the distance between the unit and other devices.
- Playback sound stops momentarily when this unit is connecting to a mobile phone. This is not a malfunction.