Android Auto extends the Android platform into the car in a way that’s purpose-built for driving.
(Available only when your Android phone is connected to the USB port 1.)
Notes on using Android Auto
- Check the Android Auto website for supported OS versions. Update to the latest OS version before use.
- Your Android phone needs to support Android Auto.
- Download the Android Auto app on Google Play.
- For details about Android Auto, refer to the manual supplied with your Android phone, or visit the Android Auto website.
- Since the GPS on your Android phone is used, place your Android phone where it can easily receive a GPS signal.
- Android Auto may not be available in your country or region.
- Connect your Android phone to the USB port 1.To connect an Android phone, use an appropriate connection cable (not supplied).
- Press HOME, then touch the Android Auto icon.The Android Auto interface will be displayed full-screen on the display of the unit. Touch and control the applications.