Controlling the audio device (Bluetooth connection)
If your Bluetooth device supports the device operating function (compatible profile: AVRCP), the following operations are available. The available functions may vary depending on the Bluetooth device, so refer to the operating instructions supplied with the device.
Each button has the following function:
- Play: Press once briefly while paused.
- Pause: Press once briefly during playback.
- Skip to the beginning of the next track: Press twice quickly. ( )
- Skip to the beginning of the previous track (or the current track during playback): Press 3 times quickly. ( )
- Fast-forward: Press twice quickly, holding the second press. Release the button at the desired playback point. ( )
- Fast-reverse: Press 3 times quickly, holding the third press. Release the button at the desired playback point. ( )
+ (volume +)/– (volume –)
- Adjust the volume.
- If the communication condition is poor, the Bluetooth device may react incorrectly to the operation on the headset.
- The available functions may vary depending on the connected device, the music software, or app used. In some cases, it may operate differently or may not work even when the operations described above are performed.
- When you use an iPhone, Siri may be activated by pressing and holding the (play/next/previous) button.