Pairing cannot be done.
- Bring the headset and the Bluetooth device within 1 m (3.2 ft) from each other.
- When pairing a device for the first time after purchase or after initializing or repairing the headset, turn on the headset and the headset automatically enters pairing mode.
When you pair a second or subsequent device (the headset already has pairing information for other devices), press and hold the (power) button for about 5 seconds or more to enter pairing mode manually.
- When pairing a device once again after initializing or repairing the headset, you may be unable to pair the device if it retains pairing information for the headset (iPhone or other device). In this case, delete the pairing information for the headset from the device and pair them again.
- Restart the connected device such as a smartphone or a computer you use, and pair the headset and the device again.
- Reset the headset.
- Initialize the headset, and pair the headset and the device again.