About the voice guidance
In the factory settings, you will hear the English voice guidance in the following situations via the headset.
You can change the language of the voice guidance and turn on/off the voice guidance using “Sony | Headphones Connect” app. For more details, refer to the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app help guide.
- When entering pairing mode: “Pairing”
- When informing the remaining battery charge: “Battery about XX %” (The “XX” value indicates the approximate remaining charge. Use it as a rough estimate.) / “Battery fully charged”
- When the remaining battery charge is low: “Low battery”
- When automatically turning off due to low battery: “Battery is empty”
- When Google™ Assistant is not available on the smartphone connected to the headset even if you operate the headset: “Google Assistant is not connected”
- When Amazon Alexa is not available on the smartphone connected to the headset even if you operate the headset: “Either your mobile device isn’t connected; or you need to open the Alexa App and try again”
- It takes about 10 minutes when you change the language of the voice guidance.
- If the voice guidance is not heard after changing the voice guidance language or updating the software, turn the headset off and on again.